What better time to set and achieve goals than at Winter Break camp, when we roll right into the New Year! Don’t wait to the last minute to register this year as we’ve got great savings to take advantage of if you register by Nov. 29th of Dec. 9th.
Fall Break skateboard camp is right around the corner and Kids That Rip is offering two skateboard camp sessions: October 8-12 & 15-19. If you haven’t registered yet, here’s 12 things to get you pumped on skateboard camp.
- The warm-ups- If you don’t attend for anything else, come for the warm-ups. Crazy challenges in groups get you laughing and your blood pumping
- Learn new tricks- Our instructors are some of the best skaters in Phoenix and will have you shredding on every course KTR offers in no time.
- Improve your style- Get feedback on how to steez your tricks out
- Learn from the best- We don’t have to tell you our programs rock- three KTR skaters are currently competing in the pro circuit.
- Keep active- It’s your week to run wild from being scrunched up at a school desk!
- Win cool prizes- Core industry brands sponsor our camps, which means you walk away with new gear!
- Bounce on trampolines and flip into foam pits- KTR is the only skatepark in Phoenix where you can try flip tricks and vert spins on trampolines
- Escape the heat indoors- Mesa, AZ is still hot in October!
- Meet new friends- Campers are put into groups of the same skill level so you are bound to meet skate friends you can hang with well after camp is over.
- Win awards- So, we mentioned cool prizes, but at the end we give out individual awards, which equals more free goods!
- Skate the largest indoor park in AZ- KTR has it all: wooden bowl, mini-ramp, vert ramp, mini-mega, street course, trampolines and foam pits.
- It’s not all that serious- The most important thing is that your having fun at camp, which mean we allow lots of time for fun games and free time.
- Be totally exhausted and happy at the end of the day
These are just a few of the reasons attending KTR skateboard camps will make for a fun and rewarding Fall Break. If you want to learn more, visit KTR’s camp page.
June 21st is one of KTR’s favorite holidays because it’s National Go Skateboarding Day! We’re getting plenty of skating in today at summer camp and having a blast. Not too worry though. if you’re not in this camp session, we’ve got open skate sessions from 2-4pm and 7pm. See you there! Happy Nat’l Go Skateboarding Day!
Bring in the New Year at KTR! What safer, fun time can you have than hanging with friends, skateboarding, eating pizza, playing games, and listening to live music!
Kids That Rip! in Mesa, Arizona, is getting ready for Winter Break Skateboard Camp! This Holiday season, choose from 2 camp sessions: Dec. 21-23 or Dec 27-30. Winter Break Camp is a perfect Christmas gift for your skater age 5-15.
Click flyer for more information. To register call: 480.844.9600.
Don’t be subject to boredom this Fall Break! Kids That Rip! in Mesa, Arizona, is getting ready for Fall Break Skateboard Camp, running Oct. 10-14th. Get 5 full days of skateboard instruction in Arizona’s best indoor skatepark! Check details below. Click flyer for more information. To register call: 480.844.9600.