Fall Break skateboard camp is right around the corner and Kids That Rip is offering two skateboard camp sessions: October 8-12 & 15-19. If you haven’t registered yet, here’s 12 things to get you pumped on skateboard camp.
- The warm-ups- If you don’t attend for anything else, come for the warm-ups. Crazy challenges in groups get you laughing and your blood pumping
- Learn new tricks- Our instructors are some of the best skaters in Phoenix and will have you shredding on every course KTR offers in no time.
- Improve your style- Get feedback on how to steez your tricks out
- Learn from the best- We don’t have to tell you our programs rock- three KTR skaters are currently competing in the pro circuit.
- Keep active- It’s your week to run wild from being scrunched up at a school desk!
- Win cool prizes- Core industry brands sponsor our camps, which means you walk away with new gear!
- Bounce on trampolines and flip into foam pits- KTR is the only skatepark in Phoenix where you can try flip tricks and vert spins on trampolines
- Escape the heat indoors- Mesa, AZ is still hot in October!
- Meet new friends- Campers are put into groups of the same skill level so you are bound to meet skate friends you can hang with well after camp is over.
- Win awards- So, we mentioned cool prizes, but at the end we give out individual awards, which equals more free goods!
- Skate the largest indoor park in AZ- KTR has it all: wooden bowl, mini-ramp, vert ramp, mini-mega, street course, trampolines and foam pits.
- It’s not all that serious- The most important thing is that your having fun at camp, which mean we allow lots of time for fun games and free time.
- Be totally exhausted and happy at the end of the day
These are just a few of the reasons attending KTR skateboard camps will make for a fun and rewarding Fall Break. If you want to learn more, visit KTR’s camp page.